Caring for Your Family When You Need It
We know accidents or emergencies happen with little to no warning. Our team cares about the health and longevity of your smile and is here to help during a dental emergency.
If you or someone you know is experiencing a dental emergency, please contact us right away.Book Appointment
Common Dental Emergencies
Taking action when it comes to dental emergencies can protect the future of your teeth and overall oral health. Early intervention allows your dentist to perform the treatment needed to keep your smile at its best.
Possible dental emergencies include:
- Toothache—a toothache can range from mild to severe and can require dental treatment
- Chipped or broken tooth—your dentist can help repair damage or in some cases perform a root canal to remove debris
- Knocked-out tooth—if you act quickly, your dentist may be able to put your tooth back in
- Something stuck between teeth—try flossing gently between your teeth and if that doesn’t work, visit your dentist
- Cracked or lost filling—a damaged or lost filling can increase the risk of bacteria or food particles getting in the empty space and causing decay
Visit Us for Your Dental Needs
Please contact us immediately if a dental emergency arises. Our friendly and knowledgeable team will calmly walk you through the necessary steps to ensure you receive the proper care.
Let us be your destination for your family’s dental needs.Book Appointment
Visit Our Location
Find us on the corner of Main Street and Tenth Line. We have plenty of parking available in front of our practice.
- East End Corners Plaza
12287 Tenth Line, Unit 5
- Stouffville, ON L4A 0Y1
- Phone: 905-640-2524
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed